I don't think that there is a one answer fits all. Love is a journey, you have to find the right road for you. Here are 10 tips to finding love.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself. Once you are honest with yourself then you can be honest with everyone else.
- Patience: There is a great reward for those who have patience. Patience is what's needed so that you don't chose the first person you meet on your journey.
- Preparation: Sometimes people think that they are ready for love but then find out that it's not as easy as it looks. You have to prepare your mind, body and soul for love. You can start by changing how you think.
- Expectations: What are your expectations? Sometimes you can have outrageous expectations and then on the other hand you don't have enough.
- Flexibility: We all know what we want most of time, but sometimes what you want might not be as important as you think. You have to learn how to be flexible, it won't hurt you to bend a little.
- Attitude: Your attitude determines how you progress on your journey of finding love. Love is not as complicated as people make it. After you adjust your attitude you will find that out for yourself.
- Relax: Take a deep breathe and get ready for this awesome journey. Sometime nervousness can cause you to delay your journey. Relax and enjoy the ride, even if the road is bumpy, at least you are on your way.
- Determination: When you have determination, you have the ability to stay focused. You have to be determined that you deserve to find love, it's yours if you want it.
- Notice: Sometime people don't see what's right in front of them. The love of your life is usually in your life already, you just haven't noticed them in that way, why not take another look.
- Movement: You can't get stuck, this is a journey, keep moving. Love is here, go find it.
Posted on Wed, March 26, 2014
by christl lawrence filed under